Welcome to kmfurnituremart.com.au
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of K&M Furniture Mart’s Website, located at https://www.kmfurnituremart.com.au/.
A to Z Pty Ltd ATF K&M Furniture Mart, ABN: 1393 2157 021
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use kmfurnituremart.com.au if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
***Our Egg chair Prices can change due to the cost of shipping containers***
Unless otherwise stated, K&M Furniture Mart and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on kmfurnituremart.com.au. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from kmfurnituremart.com.au for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from kmfurnituremart.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from kmfurnituremart.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from kmfurnituremart.com.au
- Redistribute content from kmfurnituremart.com.au
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. K&M Furniture Mart does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of K&M Furniture Mart, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, K&M Furniture Mart shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
K&M Furniture Mart reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant K&M Furniture Mart a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Our product photos are for our business use only. under no circumstances any business or person is allowed to use our product photos or videos without our written permission.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved.
No use of K&M Furniture Mart’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Refund and Returns
We are unable to ship our Egg chair, Three Seater Garden Swing and Egg chair Stand outside of Western Australia due to increase in freight cost from 1st November 2022.
- If the product is to be returned in any circumstances it should be returned in its original packaging without damage. If the product is not returned in its original packaging or not in the sellable condition we will not accept the return.
- Refund for customers using Eftpos, Bank Transfer or Cash will be eligible to get a full refund.
- Refund for customers using Paypal, Afterpay, Zippay or through any other Buy Now Pay Later systems will be not eligible to get a full refund. Merchant fees will be deducted from the purchase amount.
- When you place an order through Afterpay, Zippay, Paypal or any other BNPL systems customer will be liable to pay any cancellation fees or service charges accrued by the service providers. We accept returns up to 3 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- All faulty products have to be returned to our warehouse to be able to get a Refund. There is no warranty for wear and tear.
- For Three Seater Garden Swings it is recommended to not use it in heavy windy area as canopy can come off and blow away.
- We suggest our customers to use Three Seater Garden Swing under the patio for its safety and longevity.
- If canopy breaks in heavy wind it will not be covered under warranty. As supplier doesn’t recommend it to be used in windy areas.
- There is no warranty for bolts which have been over tightened. Two seater stand has supporting cross bar which is only for balancing don’t over tighten as it has welded nut on the inside. Over tightening will cause weld around the nut to crack which is not covered by the warranty.
- Egg chair cushion is not covered under warranty as its wear and tear item, we suggest our customers to use Egg Chair cover to protect cushion from being exposed to direct to sun and rain.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
- Change of mind return is only allowed 7 working days from purchase date.
How to Care for Your Egg Chair
Maintaining your egg chair will not only help you get your value for money but also in serving you better. Here are four hanging outdoor egg chair maintenance tips:
1. Regular Cleaning
Cleaning should be done once or twice every month, depending on the necessity. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may tarnish the colour of the egg chair or damage its parts. The chemicals include solvent and acids. Cleaning should be done using products that never foam. maintain safety around the chair, and clean the chair. Also, take note of the materials used in the egg chair for reference while selecting which cleaning chemical to use.
So how do you keep your egg chairs clean?
Step 1: Remove the cushion and wipe the wicker with a damp cloth or sponge.
Step 2: Wait for the chair to dry to avoid mould and mildew growth completely.
Step 3: Place cushion back on the chair.
2. Store Well to Reduce Sun and Weather Damage
Observing storage instructions is one of the most important hanging outdoor egg chair maintenance tips. Ensure you store the chair in the shade or in a protected environment to reduce the effects that may be caused by exposure to harsh weather conditions, especially the damage to the cushion. If you don’t have covered area use protective cover to avoid weather damage. This will increase the life of the egg chair.
3. Observe Safety Guidelines For Using the Egg Chair
After assembling and using your egg chair, ensure you go through all bolts and use correct tensioning. Avoid hazards, and avoid destroying your egg chair. Check Egg chair bolts every 3 months to make sure none of them have come loose.
4. Avoid Breakage by Lifting (Rather Than Dragging) Furniture
In case you need to switch the position of the egg chair. Lift it and do not drag it. Egg chairs are made of brittle material (PE wicker + Painted Metal) and it’s best to handle them with care especially when moving them.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store–you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://www.woocommerce.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are an Australian resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Local Deliveries are available for egg chairs PERTH, MANDURAH, BUNBURY, BUSSELTON, JOONDALUP, WANGARA, ALKIMOS, LANCELIN, etc. Please contact us to get a quote for your delivery.
Deliveries are made from our warehouse in Maddington WA from Monday to Sunday. We will contact you via text message with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you on the day of our arrival.
K&M FURNITURE MART STORE
You can skip the Delivery fees with free local pickup From Our Store – 1796 , Albany Highway, Kenwick – 6107 Western Australia.
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up the same day. Please contact us via our website or mobile number provided on the website once you are ready to pick up.
Our in-store pickup hours are 10 am to 6 pm Monday – Friday, 10 am to 4 pm Saturday , Sunday Closed. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 working days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.